Looking to be involved? There are ways to connect through service, small groups, and outreach.
Looking for opportunities to serve? Fill out a ministry interest form and let us know what your interested in.
Current opportunities include:
- Grounds Maintenance - Time commitment Spring through Fall, one Saturday each month. You will work with one to two other people to maintain the church grounds. This includes: mowing the lawns front and back, edging, blowing, and weeding.
- Sound - we are looking for experienced sound operator(s) to mix sound for our live services. If you have experience in this area and are looking for a place to serve, please fill out the ministry interest form. The commitment for this ministry varies according to you availability and desire. We have need for a sound operator on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Media - Six month commitment, one to two Sundays a month. Arrive at church early (8:45am Sundays and/or 6:30p Wednesdays) for set up of slides for worship lyrics on Sunday and/or Wednesday services, scripture references on Sunday mornings, photos and other media as requested, input new songs into database. Knowledge of EasyWorship is a plus but not necessary. Setting up Facebook live and cameras.
- Children's Ministry - Requires a minimum of 6 months church attendance and the completion of a ministry questionnaire form. Commitment is one Sunday each month.
- Worship - Requires a minimum of 6 months church attendance and the completion of a ministry questionnaire form. Commitment ranges from every week to once a month. Sunday practice begins at 8:30am.
Our New Life clothes closet is open the first Saturday of each month from 8:30-10:30am. On these mornings we open up our clothes closet to the community and seek to minister to peoples needs and seek to share the gospel with them. For more information email or call.
Drive thru Prayer
Join us Saturday’s 9:45a at the church, to invite passers by in for prayer. Our desire is to be available to minister to people’s needs providing prayer and bread. If you are interested in serving email us for more info.
5&2 Food Pantry
We have a basics food pantry to meet the need of those in our congregation and those that visit the church. If you have the desire to bring food to contribute to the pantry we have a list of non-perishable item we are collecting. Bring food items with you to any service and place at the table in the back of the sanctuary. Download the shopping list here.
We’ve partnered with Love Life a ministry seeking to unite and mobilize the church to create a culture of love and life that will result in the end of abortion and the orphan crisis. For more info check out Lovelife.org. Join us on March 12, June 18 and November 12. Check the church calendar below for location info and times.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Please let us know how we can be praying for you during this time. Hit the link below to fill out our prayer request and know that our pastors and leader will be praying for you.