Looking to be involved? There are ways to connect through service, small groups, and outreach.
Our small groups meet on different dates and locations. Contact us for more info.
Men’s Bible Study - 6:30p (Fellowship Hall)
Women’s Bible Study -6:30p - starting February 21. (Church Cafe)
Young Adults - 6:30p (every other week)
Bible Study, Fellowship & Potluck - two locations in Winston-Salem - 6p every other week (see dates & locations on the calendar.)
Quarterly meeting. Email for more info or to RSVP.
Sign up for a small group here.
Looking for opportunities to serve? Fill out a ministry interest form and let us know what your interested in.
Current opportunities include:
- Grounds Maintenance - Time commitment Spring through Fall, one Saturday each month. You will work with one to two other people to maintain the church grounds. This includes: mowing the lawns front and back, edging, blowing, and weeding.
- Sound - we are looking for experienced sound operator(s) to mix sound for our live services. If you have experience in this area and are looking for a place to serve, please fill out the ministry interest form. The commitment for this ministry varies according to you availability and desire. We have need for a sound operator on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Media - Six month commitment, one to two Sundays a month. Arrive at church early (8:45am Sundays and/or 6:30p Wednesdays) for set up of slides for worship lyrics on Sunday and/or Wednesday services, scripture references on Sunday mornings, photos and other media as requested, input new songs into database. Knowledge of EasyWorship is a plus but not necessary. Setting up Facebook live and cameras.
- Children's Ministry & Youth Ministries - Requires a minimum of 6 months church attendance and the completion of a ministry questionnaire form. Commitment is one Sunday each month.
- Worship - Requires a minimum of 6 months church attendance and the completion of a ministry questionnaire form. Commitment ranges from every week to once a month. Sunday practice begins at 8:30am.
- Church Cleaning
Our New Life clothes closet is open the first Saturday of each month from 8:30-10:30am. On these mornings we open up our clothes closet to the community and seek to minister to peoples needs and seek to share the gospel with them. For more information email or call.
Join us Saturday’s at 9:00a at the church (weather permitting and typically from Feb - Nov) to invite passing drivers and walkers to stop for prayer and free bread. If you are interested in serving email us for more info.
5&2 Food Pantry
We have a basics food pantry to meet the need of those in our congregation and those that visit the church. If you have the desire to bring food to contribute to the pantry we have a list of non-perishable item we are collecting. Bring food items with you to any service and place on the pass out counter of the kitchen downstairs in the Fellowship Hall. Download the shopping list here.
We’ve partnered with Love Life a ministry seeking to unite and mobilize the church to create a culture of love and life that will result in the end of abortion and the orphan crisis. For more info check out Lovelife.org.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Give to the mission and work of Calvary Chapel Fellowship as we seek to serve others.
Please let us know how we can be praying for you during this time. Hit the link below to fill out our prayer request and know that our pastors and leader will be praying for you.
WISH TO TALK WITH A PASTOR?
Our heart is to minister to you. If you need to talk with a pastor or are seeking biblical counsel, contact us.
CC Lagos, Nigeria
As a church we support the ministry of Pastor Kefas Momoh and his wife Tina and their two kids in Lagos, Nigeria. Pastor Kefas leads Calvary Chapel Lagos.
We support the ministry of David and Hannah Mora along with their son Nicholas in Honduras. The Moras serve with SCORE international.